Contents > Epilogue
- Templestay Review of Hwaunsa - Hardik (India)(2015-07-01)
Templestay Review of Hwaunsa - Hardik- India (June, 2015)
I came with burden, I am leaving empty. more understanding, somewhat more near to truth, the journey continues.
Thanks a lot for everything. Everything is perfect. I love the whole experience. Playing with dogs in garden & enjoying nature
is most vivid memory.
Templestay Review of Hwaunsa - Korea University Exchange Students: Dena, Aneesa, & Aaron (Australia, USA, and Canada) - June, 2015
-The tea ceremony was definitely the most memorable along with the prayer bead-making. The templestay was very comfortable! Thank you so much for a wonderful & enjoyable experience. I will always remember this time and how much happiness it was shown / given me.
- Morning prayer service is most vivid memory. I was very comfortable. I would not like to change anything.
I really enjoyed the templestay. Learning about meditation was very interesting and beneficial to me.
I am very glad I came to Hwaunsa to learn more about Buddha and his wisdom. The hospitality everyone at the temple- were so kind and happy to help with anything we needed.
-The tea ceremony and bead making was very enjoyable. Very comfortable. Although it is simple, everything we needed was provided, so I was very happy. Thank you for your kindness, and thank you for allowing me to experience temple life.
I had a great time and wish the temple all the best in the future.
Templestay Review of Hwaunsa- Arun & Miseon- India, Korea (June, 2015)
- My most vivid memory during my Templestay at Hwaunsa was tea time with Seonil Sunim. Thank you so much for your hospitality. I really enjoyed staying in Hwaunsa. Will be back!  (Miseon, Korea)
- My most vivid memory during my Templestay at Hwaunsa was tea time with the Abbess. Well organized. Great Food! Good, clean drinking water. Neat, cosy  rooms.  (Arun, India)
Templestay Review of Hwaunsa - Leia, Hillary, Maria Fe, and Jennifer - USA, Peru (June, 2015)
-The 5 am service, salt mandala, tea with the Abbess, meals were my most vivid memories during my Templestay at Hwaunsa. I was very comfortable! The accommodations were fantastic! The whole experience was wonderful. Atttending the morning service and meeting the Abbess were my favorite parts. Everyone was helpful and informative and kind. I feel like I have learned a lot. I'm excited about future Templestays.  (Leia, USA)
-Tea ceremony and speaking with the Abbess were my favorite parts. Also enjoyed the salt mandala and the early morning prayer. Very confortable and relaxing Templestay. I will definitely recommend Hwaunsa Templestay to my friends. Great experince. Coming out of the stay very relaxed and rejuvenated.   (Hillary, USA)
-Meeting and having tea with the Abbess and the other Sunim was my most vivid memory during my Templestay at Hwaunsa. I was very comfortable. I felt so welcome. I wouldn't change anything. This Templestay was an amazing experience. It gave me so much peace and happiness. I've been feeling stressed and anxious and this definitely gave me so much internal peace and harmony. Demetra was the perfect host/guide and all the Sunims were incredibly kind. The Abbess is the greatest. She is so funny and positive and radiates love and happiness. I'm so glad I came here. Thank you! (Maria Fe, Peru/USA)
-Tea time, sharing with the Abbess, dogs, and how relaxing it is (environment) were my most vivid memories during my Templestay at Hwaunsa. I was very comfortable (but not to use regular pillows was a little hard). My experience here was everything I hoped it would be. I was able to relax, slow down, and learn about Buddhist culture. The activties we did were great and the quality time with the Abbess made my experience. Thanks! Hope to come again and I'll be sure to tell all my friends about this place. :)   (Jennifer, USA)
- Templestay Review of Hwaunsa - Jack (Australia)(2015-06-18)
Templestay Review of Hwaunsa - Jack, Australia (June, 2015)
- Early morning prayer was my most vivid memory during my Templestay at Hwaunsa. I was very comfortable. I had an amazing time! The food was awesome, the people were friendly and extremely helpful. As my first Templestay, it was a fantastic cultural experience for me. I will definitely recommend Hwaunsa to friends, family, and other travelers, and i hope to return one day soon!