|One day Program
Daily Templelife is a brief encounter and a long lingering program
There are Balwoo Gongyang program, Meditation program and Tea Ceremony program
You can feel korean Buddhist culture at Jeondeungsa Daily Templelife
||Balwoogongyang (monastic meal )
||Seon Meditation Or Making Beads
Balwoogongyang (monastic meal )
Balwoo are bowls containing a moderate amount of rice and vegetables. Balwoogongyang is a traditional way of eating a meal for Buddhist monks and nuns. It is not only the manner of eating but one of the processes of practice. Therefore it is also called Beop-gongyang. Balwoogongyang involves the spirit of Equality, Cleanliness, and Thrift because everybody shares the same food equally, cooked in a clean environment and there is no waste. Balwoogongyang has symbolic meaning representative of Buddhism from Sakyamuni Buddha period to present. You can learn the wisdom of nonpossession.
What to prepare
* A uniform ( a vest and pants ) is provided during the stay.
* What to bring : toiletries, a personal water bottle, loose clothes for sleep, an extra t-shirt, sneakers, and socks. Remember that a sleeveless shirt or flip-flops are not recommended.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 3 days notice : 100% refund
2 days notice : 70% refund
1 day notice : 50% refund
No refund on the day of arrival
(Full refund in case of program cancellation due to weather conditions)
- keep the Temple’s rules and regulations for the program.
Please keep the noble silence during your stay.
No smoking, no alcohol
Way to Temple
1. Go to Shinchon Subway Station (Subway Line 2, Green Line)
2. Go to Gate1 and Get out
3. Find Paris Baguette Store (3~5 Minutes Walk)
4. Find Standing Red Sign (In Front of Paris Bageutte Store)
every 1h 30min
Departure Time (From Shinchon)
- Summer Time 08:30~18:00 / Winter Time 09:00~17:30
- 010-3789-0152 email@example.com
Choose Date & Guests
Jeondeungsa Relation Programs
One day Program
One day Program
One night two day program