[Jeondeungsa] One Step Pause Templestay (Relaxation)
Free-style Program, Incheon
One Step Pause Templestay (Relaxation)
One-Step Pause Templestay is a free-style program held all the year round.
If you attend the Yebul (Buddhist ceremony) in the morning and evening and take meals on time, you can manage the rest of your time at the temple by your own will.
We provide English translation service for foreign participants.
||Striking a Bell
||Early Morning Ceremony
||Tea Time With a Monk
What to prepare
* A uniform ( a vest and pants ) is provided during the stay.
* What to bring : toiletries, a personal water bottle, loose clothes for sleep, an extra t-shirt, sneakers, and socks. Remember that a sleeveless shirt or flip-flops are not recommended.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 3 days notice : 100% refund
2 days notice : 70% refund
1 day notice : 50% refund
No refund on the day of arrival
(Full refund in case of program cancellation due to weather conditions)
- keep the Temple’s rules and regulations for the program.
Please keep the noble silence during your stay.
No smoking, no alcohol
Way to Temple
1. Go to Shinchon Subway Station (Subway Line 2, Green Line)
2. Go to Gate1 and Get out
3. Find Paris Baguette Store (3~5 Minutes Walk)
4. Find Standing Red Sign (In Front of Paris Bageutte Store)
every 1h 30min
Departure Time (From Shinchon)
- Summer Time 08:30~18:00 / Winter Time 09:00~17:30
- 010-3789-0152 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-in & Check-out
- Unavailable date
- 2017-05-02 ~ 2017-05-03
- 2017-05-03 ~ 2017-05-04
- 2017-05-08 ~ 2017-05-09
- 2017-05-10 ~ 2017-05-11
- 2017-05-27 ~ 2017-05-28
- 2017-05-28 ~ 2017-05-29
Jeondeungsa Relation Programs
One night two day program